segunda-feira, 26 de maio de 2014

Readers from all over the world



In these two first months writing at Missão Diplomática, I have received visitors from many parts of the world. 

The main visitors come from the USA, Germany and China, followed by Ireland, Poland, France, Ukraine, Romania, Netherlands, Canada, Italy, Argentina, Venezuela, some from Angola and Mozambique, as well as several other countries. 

Please forgive me those who I have not mentioned, I really do not mean to be ungrateful to you and I do hope you continue always visiting MD  ;-) ! 

I would like to ask visitors living outside Brazil to share your life and cultural experiences living abroad, and also, if you are studying for CACD, how are you conducting your studies. 

I would especially like to ask visitors from Ukraine to share with us your point of view about the complex moment you are living. 

Thank you very much everyone !

Best regards from Brazil !


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...